This option is only available for Teacher Premium or Gradient for Schools subscribers. See plan differences here.
In order to print Credit or Score forms in Gradient, follow the steps below:
|1. Select the tile Print Forms.
2. Leave the Assignment field blank for a generic form.
3. Select the Class for which you want to print forms or choose generic to use with multiple classes.
|4. In the Print forms for... field choose which student(s) to print forms for (options include Any, All, or Select Students). Selecting students will create forms with student names on them with bar codes rather than ID bubbles.
5. Select Credit/Score from the Form type options.
6. Select the number of Student ID digits that are needed on the form for students to fill in their student ID numbers.
NOTE: If a student ID number is shorter than the total number of digits available on the form, make sure the student right justifies when they bubble in their ID numbers and leave the blank spaces on the left.
7. Select the Size, # Copies per Student, and Fit for the form.
8. Select the Generate button.
9. Download the form as a PDF file to print.
NOTE: For best results, print on white paper. Laminate the forms and reuse them for multiple classes by using dry-erase markers.