IN THIS ARTICLE
Pre-filled Forms (ID Bubbles Removed)
Select a class from the Class field: This option will create a form for each student with their name pre-filled so the student does not need to bubble an ID number.
- When selecting this option, you can choose to print the forms for one or more classes.
- You may also select any, all, or select students. For more tips, read the Pre-Filled Forms article.
Possible use cases for Pre-filled Forms
Generic Forms (ID Bubbles Added)
Do not select a class for the Class field: This option creates an area on the scan form for Student ID bubbles.
- When selecting this option, specify how many Student ID digits should be on the form (student IDs can be found using the Students icon on your left sidebar navigation).
- For more tips, read the Generic Forms article.
Possible use cases for Generic Forms
Select "Anonymous (no ID block)" from the Student ID Digits field: This option can be used when you don't want assignment results connected to individual students.
- Forms must be printed for the number of anonymous responses being collected (do not print one form and photocopy as this will trigger a prompt for every scan).
- For more tips, read the Anonymous Forms article.
Possible use cases for Anonymous Forms
- For more tips, read the Credit/Scored Forms article.
Possible use cases for Credit/Score Forms