The Audit Log allows a System Admin or School Support leader to view any changes to any data in the subscription.
- The Audit Log can be found in Admin Mode under the More tab.
All of the column headers can be selected to sort each column.
1. Filter the audit log results from the Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, or select a custom date range.
2. Search all items by typing the information for any field.
3. The Name column will show the title of each change.
4. The Type column will list what type of data has been changed; Teacher, Class, Student, or Term.
5. The Action column will show the change to the data as updated, deleted, or restored.
6. The Process column will list the role of the person that has made the change.
7. The Changed By column will show the email of the person that made the change.
8. The Date will list when the data was changed.