NEW Open Response Capture option - Equation Editor!
When students take a multiple question assignment online that uses an Open Response Capture question, students can now access an equation editor as part of the Rich Text toolbar.
- Students can use the (+) icon and select the "E" to reveal an Equation Editor keyboard that can be used for adding mathematical symbols to their response.
- Teachers will also see the same (+) icon when leaving feedback for students.
- Many teachers use the feedback feature (to replace a printed Student Exam Report) to setup a Review window after the paper or online assignment has been graded.
- Join our Summer Product Release webinar (or register to get the recording) on June 7, 2023 to find out about the NEW question type coming soon that will leverage this Equation Editor to auto-score math responses for paper and online assignments!
Roster Import File Improvement (IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!)
For districts using an import file for rostering (instead of roster syncing via Clever or Classlink) a new file template has been created to minimize errors and the workflow for mapping a file has been replaced with a more informative process.
- The new import file template can be accessed here.
- NEW Gradient for Schools subscribers will use this new combined import process and file template beginning April 2023, while current subscribers will start using the new template once they start their new Academic Year.
- CURRENT Gradient for Schools subscribers will be emailed about this update in April 2023, encouraged to register for the End of Year Wrap Up Smart Session on May 7th, and schedule time with their Customer Success Coach to plan for the changes.
GradeCam is now a ClassLink Certified Partner 🎉
GradeCam has been partnering with Classlink for the past two years to offer SSO and synced rostering to all Gradient for Schools subscribers at no additional cost. Now, GradeCam has been upgraded to CERTIFIED PARTNER status!
- Find out what that means and how you benefit, here.
- Interested in making your life easier with synced rostering and easy login access for staff and students? Think about getting set up for next year by reading about the process here.