IN THIS ARTICLE
Activate Calculator for Online Assignment
1. Navigate to the Assignments page and click on the title of the assignment in which you'd like to add the Desmos calculator (Basic, Scientific, Graphing).
2. Click the Student Portal icon from the toolbar within the assignment.
3. Select SHOW SETTINGS and then click the Tools tab.
4. Check the box beside the calculator tool(s) you'd like students to have access to:
- Basic Calculator
- Scientific Calculator
- Graphing Calculator
Student View for Calculator tool
1. Select an assignment from the Dashboard
2. Select the calculator icon in the upper right corner
- If multiple calculators were selected in the Tools settings for the assignment, the student will have the option to choose their preferred calculator.
- If only one calculator option was selected in the Tools settings for the assignment, the calculator will simply pop up when clicking the calculator icon.
- If the calculator icon is not in the title bar, then it has not been added as a tool in Online Access Settings.