IN THIS ARTICLE
In Progress Filter
The In Progress filter shows assignments currently being completed within Student Portal. Progress is viewed in the Responses tab. The In Progress filter can help provide insight into where students are in regard to the completion of the assignment. Updated progress is displayed after the browser has been refreshed.
Select In Progress from the filters on the left below the scan window.
Student information includes Student ID and Class, questions missed out of the completed questions, number of questions remaining, and last activity. Hover over the Questions Left to view the percentage completed.
Quick Tip: Switch the filter view between In Progress and Turned In assignments via the buttons available in the toolbar.
To view detailed information about a student's progress in the Student Portal, select the Show Details icon toggle in the toolbar. The Show Details icon is only available for School and District Gradient subscriptions.
The Show Details view provides the following details:
- Responses made by the student.
- The version or accommodations used (if applicable).
- The correct answer or points available per question are shown in parentheses.
- Incorrect responses or questions that received less than full credit are identified with a red X.
- A question that shows Unanswered means that the student hasn't provided a response to the question yet.
- A question that shows Teacher will grade means that a rubric or points question requires a score to be submitted by the teacher.
- A question that shows Student Response means that a student entered a response in an Open Response Capture question and requires teacher review.
- Time Elapsed indicates how long the student has been taking the test.
- Questions Left indicates how many questions the student has left to answer before completing the assignment.
Teacher Turn In
Teachers have the ability to Turn In the assignment on behalf of their students if needed. Check the box next to the student(s), then select Turn In on the toolbar.