IN THIS ARTICLE
Renumber Questions on an Assignment
1. Within an assignment, select the Keys tab.
1. Check the box to the left of the question you wish to edit or click Edit in the toolbar.
2. Edit the question label (Question #) using up to four characters.
3. Determine if you want to automatically renumber the subsequent questions.
NOTE: Select the "i" icon for additional information. Renumbering only works if you are using whole numbers for the question label.
4. Move to another question with the Previous and Next buttons or select Save and Close to exit the window.
Idea for Use: Two-Part Questions
Different ways to number a two-part question.
Example 1: All multiple-choice options for parts one and two
Example 2: Part one of question is multiple choice and part two is a rubric/points item.
Idea for Use: Two-Section Assignments
Assignments with different sections of questions.
Example: An assignment with 3 multiple choice questions and 2 true/false