IN THIS ARTICLE
Student Groups allow staff to create report filters for viewing subgroups of students.
- A student group can be made from students you have access to via rosters or permissions
- A student group may be a subgroup within a single class or spanning multiple classes
- A student group is manually managed by the creator and should be named using a naming convention with year, term, and purpose included
Create a Student Group
- Navigate to the Students page.
- From the left sidebar menu, click Student Groups.
- Click the blue NEW button to enter the Group Name, an optional description, and the specific students you would like to add to the student group. You have the option to check the box for Select All Students as well.
- TIP: In order to best organize your student groups, we recommend adding a naming convention that includes the academic year, term, or group purpose. For example: "2022-2023 Algebra I Intervention" or "22-23 S1 Algebra I After-School Group"
- Click the blue Save button when finished.