Invitations are sent manually to staff to join the school/district Gradient account. After a system admin has completed the school/district account setup Overview of Rostering for Account Setup, invitations will need to be sent to all staff.
• Invite emails will be sent from email@example.com. Sometimes these emails land in a junk/spam folder.
• Only one invite can be sent within a 24-hour period.
• All invites are unique to each individual staff member and cannot be used by any other staff.
• Staff that have already accepted the invite (viewed in the Status column) will not have an invitation email sent.
• The invite email expires after 7 days.
• An automated email reminder to accept the invite, will be sent on day 2 and 7.
Staff will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If the email does not come through to the email inbox, please check the spam/junk folder. See sample School / District Staff Invitation. Once the staff member has accepted the invitation, they will be able to log into the school/district account.