The Move feature allows a teacher to move assignment scans or online responses from students between classes or terms to:
- Correct a mistake during scanning if the wrong class was selected for student(s) paper forms
- Move assignment results from one class to another if duplicate classes were created during the rostering process that later need to be deleted
Move Student Responses Between Classes
To move assignment responses, first select the assignment that has graded responses.
1. From the Responses tab, check the box in front of the student(s) whose responses are to be moved to another class.
2. Select the More icon from the toolbar, then select Move.
3. Select the class where you want the responses to be moved. A summary of the changes will be displayed, if correct, select Move.