The instructions provided in this article are intended for Individual Teacher Premium subscribers or Teacher Limited (Free) account users.
Edit Students in a Class
Student name and GradeCam ID can be edited in a class. The Student ID is not editable.
NOTE: The option to edit students is only available if you're on an Individual Teacher subscription plan and are not using the sync options available. School/District subscription plans manage their rosters via Admin Mode by system admins or by an automated roster sync method.
1. Log into your account and select the View Classes tile.
2. Click on the Class Title in order to access the student list for editing.
3. Click the checkbox to the left of the student name you wish to edit.
4. Select the Edit icon from the toolbar on the right.
5. Make the desired changes in the available fields. Then, click SAVE.
NOTE: You cannot edit the Student ID. If the Student ID is incorrect, delete the student and then add the student back with the correct ID.