IN THIS ARTICLE
Create a New Student
From Admin Mode, select the Students tab. If the student(s) you want to add do not appear in the search, select the New button, and choose Create New Student from the drop-down menu.
Complete the required information, then select Save.
- For more information about where these fields appear or what is required, refer to the import file field descriptions.
Import Students allows a Gradient Leader to add students' first name, last name, Student ID, and GradeCam ID in the Student tab without needing to create a Combined Import file. This is a quick way to add a group of students but will require the extra step of adding students to classes.
From Admin Mode, select the Students tab. Select the New button, and choose Import Student from the drop-down menu.
- Use the required Import File Template (Import Students tab).
- Select or drag the Student file and choose Next.
- Verify that the changes shown are correct (and resolve any errors in the file) before clicking Next.
- Click Run Import.
- The Students tab will now show the imported students.
After manually adding students, next steps may include: